Our development elves have been so busy over the last few months creating the new version of our Written Chinese Dictionary app with some features that have been requested by your guys!
- Added ‘Memory note’ function to character pages
- More flexible studying and reviewing of flashcard sets
- Added 3D touch menu (iOS only)
- Edit the ‘Chinese Reader’ text
- Easier to share Chinese characters and your study progress on social media
- Syncing between devices speed improved
- Study system improvements
- Improved dictionary search and results
- Bug fixes
If your suggestion doesn’t appear in this version of the dictionary, don’t worry! We’ll be updating again soon! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to get in touch either via the app or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.