Last week in the WCC Office…
Last week WCC Dictionary iOS and Android had a great update with some features you guys have been asking for including being able to copy and paste characters into other apps on your mobile device!
In a nutshell:
- Hand write characters to identify and search for words
- Copy and paste characters easily using your phone’s clipboard
- Listen to paragraphs and longer pieces of text in the Chinese reader
- Learn to Read 75% of All Chinese Quickly with the Most Common Chinese Characters flashcard set
- Design tweaks to make it easier on the eye
- Issues with downloading additional packages now fixed
Our WCC Dictionary just got some amazing features: being able to copy and paste characters, hand write to search in the dictionary, new flashcard sets and listen to paragraphs of text in Chinese! Pretty cool, right? If you’ve got any feedback about the WCC Dictionary please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].
We all ate durian birthday cake (only in China!) and celebrated the birthday’s of Ian, Lingchun and Zeyu. Happy Birthday！ 生日快乐!