Last week in the WCC Office….
We celebrated the 1st birthday of our WCC Dictionary with a blog post! What else? Our Online Dictionary is now matching the rest of our site and looks fantastic! We had a surprise guest last Tuesday for our newest episode of the Two White Chicks in China!
In a nutshell:
- WCC Dictionary celebrated it’s 1st Birthday!
- Our Online Living Dictionary got a makeover (and some cool new features)!
- Toggle between dictionary and website in the search box
- Get pages for bigrams (2 characters combinations that make words)
- Easily switch between Simplified and Traditional character pages
- Chris joined us again for another Two White Chicks episode!
- We got some moon cakes!
Written Chinese celebrated the 1st birthday of our favourite app: WCC Dictionary! In honour of the big day, we wrote a blog article all about Celebrating Birthdays in China which you can read here.
Our Online Living Dictionary got a fancy update and now looks just as beautiful as WrittenChinese.Com! You can now search for both Chinese Characters and blog posts by switching search options in the search box. View bigrams on one page, including stroke animations, audio files and example sentences! It’s now easier to switch between simplified and traditional characters with the click of a button!
We recorded another episode of Two White Chicks in China and had a guest appearance from our friend, Chris! You can listen to our new episode about Chinese movies you should watch and the cinema going experience in China here!
Finally, to end the week we all got some moon cakes, ahead of the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival celebrated on the 27th September! Chamcen was especially excited about hers! 😀
Have a great week and 中秋节快乐！