For the last few weeks in the WCC Office….
- WCC Dictionary 1.9.2 has been released to iTunes Connect and 1.9.3 has been released to Google Play!
- Added HSK labels, measure words, and commonly used bigrams
- Chinese learning blog posts can now be easily found in the menu
- Updated the radical database, you now can find all the characters for each radical
- Now supports searching english words within example sentences and external search engine when there are no results in the dictionary
- Optimized Character of the Day database, Story Library, and Feedback system.
- Other minor bug fixes
We’ve had a nice little update for the Written Chinese Dictionary, with some cool features such as HSK labels (I love this feature!) and measure words! Now, it’s even easier to send us feedback, and when you send us a message, we’ll give you some coins to spend within the app! Not bad, huh?
Hollie and the Written Chinese Elves