Here’s Episode 3 of Two White Chicks in China with Nora and Hollie!
In this Episode we answer a question from Joey in Tennessee who asks us to suggest: “some touristy places to visit in China”
In This Episode We Talk About…
- Visiting popular tourist destinations such as Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Beijing for culture – The Great Wall, The Summer Palace.
- Visiting Sanya for relaxing on the beach to enjoy some tropical fruits such as durian.
- Guilin for zen landscape and peaceful hiking.
- Get a taste of traditional China in Chengdu, home of pandas, excellent street food and clay pools.
- Check out our blog post: 10 Places to Visit in China for more travel ideas.
- We introduce our NEW travel advice service: give us your requirements and we’ll suggest a dream trip to China!
- We talk a little about our favorite city in China – Shenzhen!
- Finally, we mention Macao, a small island close to Shenzhen and Hong Kong known for it’s casinos and history.
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 27:11
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next Wednesday for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!