This week, Nora and Hollie get on a call to catch up during the novel coronavirus outbreak in China.
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- What Shenzhen looks like during the virus
- Restrictions and rules
- Some myths about the coronavirus
- How people feel about the virus in the U.S. and small-town America
- Thank you for everyone who has supported us and we really appreciate everyone for staying subscribed.
- You can support us on Patreon!
- Check out our new ‘Ultimate Packing List for China‘ (contains affiliate links)
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below! People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn Chinese, try out our Online Dictionary.
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
Episode Length 00:37:10
- Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners! If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Or download to your Android device using Podbean.
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review wherever you’re listening!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys! – Hollie & Nora