This week our question comes from Katey, who asks us “Are there thrift shops in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Nora’s on-the-way-to-work adventures
- Funeral strippers and Woman Sends Husband to Morgue After Thinking He Died Sleeping
- Katey’s Question
- Buy42 – China’s first charity shop
- Vintage and antique shops
- ‘Recycling’ and re-gifting
- ‘second-hand’ clothes on Taobao
- Our word of the week is ‘second-hand’ 二手 (èr shǒu)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promo code ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 00:35:06
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
- Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora