This week our question comes from Shannon, who asks us “How do you consume media in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- The Year of the Dog qualities
- Blogger Starts Stampede After Offering Sex for Free On WeChat
- Shannon’s Question
- Why podcasts haven’t really taken off in China
- Streaming video and music
- WeChat Wallet and QR codes
- Deliveries and Waimai
- Wired Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware
- Our word of the week is ‘technology’ 技术 (jì shù)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promo code ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 00:49:34
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
- Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora