Hey everyone, this is the Two White Chicks in China. Join Hollie and Nora for Episode 11!
Our question this week comes from Steve, who calls himself ‘The King of England’. Steve says: “I’m really into cars, what are the cars like in China?”
In This Episode We Talk About…
- We discuss comments from our controversial Episode10 😉
- Visit our NEW Two White Chicks Facebook page!
- Problems occurring between Hong Kongese and Mainland Chinese.
- If you have any comments please leave them below!
- Our question comes from Steve – the King of England!
- Imported, expensive cars.
- Old car graveyards…
- Sexy showrooms and retail costs.
- Road rage from a flatbed lorry.
- Window shopping and occasionally getting a ride.
- Hollie’s fear and the over attentive driver.
- Badly driven sports cars.
- Pimped and Speedy.
- Nora drivin’ a Lamborghini.
- Juxtaposition of rich and poor.
- Thieves and safety.
- Respect for the Chinese government.
- Shenzhen Metro.
- Nora’s bus travelling.
- Impressive bus driving skills.
- Zen driving.
- Our Chinese word of the week is ‘Car’ – 汽车 (qì chē)
- Send us a voicemail!
Episode Length 46:56
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next Wednesday for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
Thanks for listening guys!
– Hollie & Nora