This week our question comes from Sophia, who asks us “Should I move to a tier 2 or tier 3 city in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Nora’s fact about visa-free Hainan
- Till Death Or Exam Do Us Part: Chinese Province Offers ‘Divorce Test’
- Sophia’s Question
- Definitions for each Chinese city tier
- Some disadvantages of living in tier 2 and 3 cities
- Advantages of tier 3 cities
- What it’s like living in rural China
- Our word of the week is ‘hometown’ 老家 (lǎo jiā)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promo code ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
- Support us on Patreon!
Episode Length 00:49:49
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
- Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora