This week, our question comes from Natalie, who asks us “What gifts shall I bring for my Chinese colleagues in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Nora’s fact about the Zhuang minority in China
- Chinese migrant worker returns home to find her husband has ‘killed’ her
- What not to buy – learn more about gift giving
- HOW to give gifts
- Some gift ideas from food to luxury items
- Our word of the week is ‘gift’ 礼物 (lǐ wù)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 00:31:18
- Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
- If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora