This week, our question comes from Lisa, who asks us “How do I send money home to the UK, and can I open a bank account in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Nora’s fact about the Chinese Turtle-smuggling Flight Attendants
- Chinese peeping Tom installed secret cameras to film couples in love hotels and sell footage online
- Some sending money home options
- Untried methods
- Opening a bank account in Hong Kong
- Opening a bank account in China
- Paying tax on income if you’re ‘Merican
- Our word of the week is ‘bank’ 银行 (yín háng)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- Check out our new ‘Ultimate Packing List for China‘ (contains affiliate links)
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promo code ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
- Support us on Patreon!
Episode Length 00:40:43
- Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
- If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora