We’re back for another episode of Two White Chicks in China!
This week our question comes from Marsha in Wisconsin (AKA, Nora’s Mom), who asks us “What happens when people pass away in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode We Talk About…
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Check our new desktop reader from Loqu8.
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
Episode Length 01:03:38
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening guys!
– Hollie & Nora