This week Nora tells all about having a baby in China (don’t worry there’s no gore!)
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode We Talk About…
- An email from Allen in Winnipeg
- Teaching as an retired foreigner
- Why foreign women should come to China
- Nora’s hospital experiences
- Labour pains
- Birth and after!
- Shout out to Shenzhen Stories who asked us to tell our story! If you want to join their next event in March, visit the Shenzhen Stories Facebook page.
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promocode ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Check our new desktop reader from Loqu8.
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
- Visit the Shenzhen Stories Facebook Page to join their next event.
Episode Length 00:58:05
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora