This week, our question comes from Donna, who asked us what it’s like to live in a city during the hot months.
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Nora’s fact about China: Another Tesla spontaneously combusts, this time in China
- Hollie’s news: Would You Wait in Line with 7,000 People for Dinner?!
- Learn more about China’s Three Furnaces
- Top 10 Furnace Cities in China
- How people stay cool in cities
- Ancient China Ways to Keep Cool
- All about FAN DEATH
- Our word of the week is ‘air conditioning’ 空调 (kōng tiáo)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- Check out our new ‘Ultimate Packing List for China‘ (contains affiliate links)
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below! People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
Episode Length 00:49:01
- Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners! If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Or download to your Android device using Podbean.
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review wherever you’re listening!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys! – Hollie & Nora