Welcome back to Two White Chicks in China with Hollie and Nora!
This week our question comes from Mike in Pennsylvania, who asked us “Do Chinese people enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, hunting and hiking?”
In This Episode We Talk About…
- Comments from our listeners!
- We get lost on breakfast cereals…
- An epic comment on Chinese etiquette. Listen to Episode 24 about Chinese Etiquette here!
- The disappearing Great Wall.
- Fishing for fun.
- Hunting for ingredients for medicines.
- Safari Parks and tours.
- Routinely hiking.
- Photography and expensive cameras.
- Chinese zoos.
- Contact with ‘wild animals’
- Camping is a no go.
- More free time.
- Organized fun.
- Excitement at the beach.
- Our Chinese word of the week is ‘activity’ – 动作 (dòng zuò)
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 01:02:26
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next Thursday for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening guys!
– Hollie & Nora