We’re back for another episode of Two White Chicks in China!
Our question this week comes from Caihao, who’s our newest fan, and says ‘Hello Hollie and Nora, I’d really like to know your comments about China’s POST service. Do you girls have difficulties sending or receiving packages and mail? What are your suggestions? And I am curious about how foreigners use e-shopping such as Taobao, Tianmao, Alipay, etc.’
In This Episode We Talk About…
Room 2509, Building A, United Plaza, 5022 Binhe Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, China. (Chinese address: 深圳市福田区联合广场A座2509)
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length 48:53
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next Thursday for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening guys!
– Hollie & Nora