We’re back for another episode of Two White Chicks in China!
This week our question comes from Mandi in the USA, who asks us “What are massage parlors like in China?”
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode We Talk About…
- Review from a Shenzhen-er
- Comments and a thank you
- Rural Chongqing village is home to an insane 39 sets of twins, locals would like to know why You can find out more about twins in China by listening to our Episode 12.
- Mandi’s question
- Our experiences of massage parlors
- Different kinds of ‘massage’ parlors
- Hidden ‘extras’ and what to look out for
- How to know the bad from the good
- Our Chinese word of the week is ‘massage’: 按摩 (àn mó). You can learn more Chinese words on our Online Dictionary.
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promocode ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below!
People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Check our new desktop reader from Loqu8.
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
Episode Length 00:59:46
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners!
If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys!
– Hollie & Nora