This week, our topic comes from Kathy, who asks us about the preferred accent in China.
If you want to ask us a question just go to our voicemail page and leave us your question!
In This Episode, We Talk About…
- Easy to read little facts about Chinese culture that Nora mentioned
- Hollie’s news: Shareable makeup booths are now a thing in China
- Difference between dialect and accent
- The Beijing accent
- Focusing on pronunciation when learning Chinese
- Check out MandarinHQ to perfect your accent
- Our word of the week is ‘accent’ 口音 (kǒu yin)
- You can now support us on Patreon!
- Check out our new ‘Ultimate Packing List for China‘ (contains affiliate links)
- DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WRITTEN CHINESE DICTIONARY FLASHCARDS! Use the promo code ‘twowhitechicks’ for your free set of dating flashcards. Read these instructions to claim your Chinese flashcards!
- If you have a question for us, please send us a voicemail or leave us a message below! People and Companies We Mentioned in the Show
- Written Chinese is our sponsor
- To learn more Chinese words, you can try out our Online Dictionary, or alternatively, you can check out our Written Chinese Dictionary app!
- Send us a Voicemail!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Two White Chicks Facebook page!
Episode Length 00:36:33
- Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for our next topic and another question from one of our listeners! If you want to ask us a question you can Send us a Voicemail!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast player for free!
- Or download to your Android device using Stitcher
- Download the Chinese app 荔枝FM (Lizhi FM) and search for Two White Chicks in China or FM854237. Follow the instructions for using Lizhi here.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts!
- Alternatively, you can leave us a comment below!
Thanks for listening, guys! – Hollie & Nora